The Emanuele (Lele) Luzzati Award (hereafter Luzzati Award) is a competition organized by the Centro Ebraico Italiano G. e V. Pitigliani, in collaboration with the Museo Luzzati in Porta Siberia in Genoa, is aimed at those who have produced a visual work targeting young people adhering to the theme: For an education to values, identifying coherent and positive models.
The free participation is reserved to people up to 35 years old.
The work can be in any audiovisual form: short films, feature films, music videos, documentaries, etc. Its length
Works admitted to the competition must be in digital format.
The competition entries can be made with or without dialogue.
The works presented do not have maximum or minimum duration constraints.
Registration will be open from April 1st the SUBMISSION DEADLINE is July 7, 2019.
The following material must be included in the application:
– application form;
– signed and dated copy of this regulations, for knowledge;
– copy of the work in digital format.
– synopsis in Italian and English in .doc /.txt format, max 800 characters per language.
– biography of the Director, in Italian and in English in .doc/.txt format, max 600 characters.
After the first selection, production of nominated films will have to send:
– file or DVD in Italian with English subtitles (or vice versa) and, if the original version is neither in Italian nor English, the work must be subtitled in Italian or English.