The Foundation for Jewish Cultural Heritage in Italy (Fondazione per i Beni Culturali Ebraici -FBCEI) announces a call for a research grant to write an original project on architecture, furnishings, artefacts and products of Jewish culture in Italy from the late Middle Ages to the 20th century.
FBCEI’s mandate is to promote the conservation, restoration and enhancement of the Jewish historical-artistic heritage in Italy, including indicatively any property of cultural, religious, archaeological, bibliographical Jewish interest, studies and research on the subject, disseminating knowledge – using several channels such as publications, conferences, seminars, and the like in Italy and abroad. FBCEI also awards grants, scholarships and receives contributions for the above purposes.
FBCEI offering a research grant for 2020, to Italian and foreign scholars under 35.
The full text of the call can be downloaded by CLICKING HERE (ita).
- Applications: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grant endowment: € 1,500.00
- Deadline for the submission of research projects:
June the 12th 2020, h. 12EXTENDED TO July the 31st, 2020
List of materials for applications:
- Research Project Presentation
- List of qualifications and publications,
- Two reference letters by experts/scholars of the area